Employer Claim for Recovery of Long Service Leave Contributions

Where an employer has paid out a long service leave entitlement to an employee under another Act or under an industrial instrument; and the employer has paid contributions on behalf of that employee to the Board, the employer is entitled to recover from the Board an amount that is proportionate to the ordinary pay that would have been payable to that person under this Scheme.

How to Claim

Download the Claim by Employer for Recovery of Long Service Leave Entitlements Form.  Forms are also available from the Board.