Think just because you’ve worked for different employers you’re not entitled to long service leave?
As a construction industry worker, you’re able to take your long service leave benefits with you from employer to employer.
It’s your time to enjoy.
- Move from employer to employer, even interstate, without losing your long service leave benefits
- Receive up to 8 2/3 weeks fully-paid long service leave after 10 years
- Pro-rata leave available after 7 years
- Your leave is managed and paid
by the Construction Industry Long Service Leave Scheme
- Benefit is only available to eligible construction industry workers who work on site