Mission/ Vision/ Values
To achieve excellence in the delivery of long service leave entitlements to construction industry employees.
To provide a financially sustainable portable long service leave Scheme for eligible Western Australian construction industry employees.
1) To fully implement the Scheme within the Western Australian construction industry:
- by ensuring all eligible employers are registered and that contributions are being paid for eligible employees, and
- by registering all eligible construction industry employees.
2) To minimize the contribution rate payable:
- by maximizing the rate of return on investment funds, and
- by minimizing the administrative cost of the Scheme.
Working together: Establishing and maintaining long term relationships based upon mutual trust, respect and understanding.
Honesty & integrity: Being open and honest and acting with integrity in all our dealings.
Excellence in service delivery: Exceeding our commitments to stakeholders and understanding and addressing both current and future needs.
Consistency: Delivery of a consistent approach in terms of legislative requirements in our decision making processes.